Comment on page
API Key Manager
Generating and Using API Keys in the Zero-Code Platform
Zero-Code provides a set of API endpoints that users can utilize for custom solutions. These APIs can be secured by an API key generated through the API Key Manager. Follow these step-by-step instructions to create and use an API key:
- Log in to your Zero-Code account.
- Locate and access the API Key Manager section, usually available within the platform's dashboard, in the side bar menu.
- In the API Key Manager, click on the "Create New Key" button.
- Enter a name for the API key that helps identify its purpose or usage.
- Set an expiration date if desired or choose an unlimited duration.
- Click on the "Create API Key" button to generate the API key.
- Once the API key is created, it will appear in a table or list within the API Key Manager.
- Find the desired API key and click on the leftmost buttons associated with it to display the API key details.
- By clicking on the API key, a pop-up window will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Inside the pop-up, you can view both the public key and the secret key associated with the API key.
- Click on the copy button to easily copy the API key and store it securely.
- In your custom solution or application, locate the endpoint that requires authentication with an API key.
- Paste the copied API key (either the public key or secret key) into the appropriate field of the endpoint.
- Ensure that the API key is correctly integrated and used according to the endpoint's documentation and requirements.
By following these steps, you can easily generate and use API keys in the Zero-Code platform. This allows you to secure your API endpoints and grant access to authorized users or applications. Ensure that you store and manage your API keys securely to maintain the integrity and security of your custom solutions or applications.