Comment on page
Creating and Customizing Brands in the Zero-Code Platform
The Zero-Code platform provides a Brands Manager feature that allows you to create and customize your brands. Within each brand, you can create multiple projects. Follow these steps to create a new brand:
- Log in to your Zero-Code account.
- Locate and access the Brands Manager section of the platform. It may be accessible through a dedicated menu or dashboard.
- Within the Brands Manager, locate the "Create a New Brand" button. Click on it to initiate the brand creation process.
- A brand creation wizard or form will appear. Follow the prompts and fill in the required information for your new brand.
- Provide a name for the brand, which should be unique and representative of its identity.
- Customize additional details such as the brand's logo or visual elements if applicable.
- Optionally, you may be able to add a description or other relevant information to further define the brand's characteristics.
- Once you have filled in the necessary details, click on the "Save" or "Create" button to finalize the brand creation process.
- The newly created brand will now appear in your Brands Manager, and you can manage it accordingly.
- Explore additional options within the Brands Manager, such as editing brand details, adding projects, or customizing settings related to the brand.
By following these steps, you can successfully create a new brand in the Zero-Code platform using the Brands Manager feature. This allows you to organize your projects and customize each brand's unique identity to align with your specific requirements and branding guidelines.
Follow these simple steps to create and manage projects in Zero-Code:
- Select a Brand: Choose the brand under which you want to create a project. For example, select the "l'Oréal Brand".
- Create a New Project: Click on the "Create a New Project" button.
- Enter Project Details: Provide a unique name and logo for the project. For example, enter "Pillow Talk Party" as the project name and upload the corresponding logo. Projects can also represent specific feature such as a campaign, a strategy, a department, or a product. For example, select "Charlotte’s Beauty Realm" or "Entering Roblox" or "NYX Sandbox Parade".
- Save and Manage: Save the project, and it will be added to the brand's list of projects. From there, you can easily manage and update the project as needed.
By following these steps, you can effortlessly create and manage projects within Zero-Code. Organize your initiatives under different brands, such as the "l'Oréal Brand" with projects like "Pillow Talk Party", "Charlotte’s Beauty Realm", or "Entering Roblox". This streamlined approach allows for effective project management and tracking of various initiatives.